Wednesday 24 March 2010

JUST A QUICKIE!!!!!

Sorry for not posting on sooner,all i can say it's been a hectic time here as my daughter lost her baby so it's been very emotional time & me not being well. This is my card i done for wallet card swap on Docrafts hope my partner likes it.
My other daughter Cam is coming up for Easter break! oh how i can't wait as the last few times i've been to hers i've actually been to court fighting against her dad for her, so really looking forward to a relaxing time with her so hope the weather stays good as want to take her to M&D's as she's never been there & go some other places too.
I'm off to make a cuppa as i'm sitting here cold, it's dull & raining here, the weather says its to be like this right up to the weekend huh so were is this good weather we've been told about?????

5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise
    A gorgeous card,hope your daughter is ok and i know it is a very emotional time for you's and it is lovely your other daughter is coming to see you,have a wonderful time,take care speak to you soon,
    Hugs Dianne xx
    (Thankyou for the email)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs for you Denise, sounds like you are having a pretty rough time.
    Your card is gorgeous.
    I hope you have a lovely time with your daughter.
    Love Lynne xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just commented and its not showing so I'll try again, I'm pleased I found your blog and I'm really sorry about your Daughters baby, hope you had a lovely time with your other Daughter.
    Fab card too, you know I love the tildas. Take care, bfn Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAW DROPS!!!! omg!!! pink and cupcake and magnolia!! now that's my kinda card!!! gorjuss hun!! Carly xxx

    ReplyDelete